Description of the training program (training course)
Driving is one of the most dangerous activities that a person does at all, and its danger is due to the one who performs the activity “the driver” and to the other parties “road users – passengers – pedestrians” and others.
The concept of preventive driving is to take the necessary precautions and measures to avoid accidents regardless of their causes and related external influences. This is achieved through several important points:
- Ensure the safety of the car or vehicle of any kind before using it, and apply traffic regulations on the road
- Concentration while driving and paying attention to the road and the movement of cars and pedestrians is important, and do not forget to wear your seat belt.
The general objective of the training program:
- Improving driving skills and taking into account that the road has other users who have the right to use the road.
- Defining the obstacles that impede the defensive driving style.
- Defining the factors affecting the ability to stop the car to avoid danger.
- Defining the dangers and risks to which the driver is exposed while driving.
- Modify the driving style in proportion to the dangers and risks.
- Inexperienced drivers with recent driving licenses
- Drivers with multiple offenses
- Drivers wishing to learn about safe driving laws and practices inside and outside cities
Detailed objectives of the training program
- Determining the main risks resulting from (the driver / the car / the passengers / the mistakes of others / adverse situations / the environment).
- Full knowledge of traffic regulations and highway signs.
- Increasing public awareness of the types and causes of car accidents and how to prevent them.
- Identify driving risks and understand defensive driving technique.
- Determining the adverse conditions that affect the control of the vehicle and the preventive measures for these conditions.
- Confirmation of the presence of safety equipment inside the car and its proper use, for example ABS, airbags, seat belts.
- Raising awareness of ways to change driving behaviour.
📞 | For general inquiries and registration
For direct contact via WhatsApp, click here.
The trainee shall bear the nominal fees if the certificates are requested to be shipped