Registration and Payment Policy
To benefit from the services provided at the Higher Technical Institute for Training, please read the policies carefully
- Course reservations only through the means of communication in the publication or website
- When subscribing, you must verify that all the information you provide about yourself or another person is true and accurate, and the Distinguished Higher Institute of Technology for Training is not responsible for the failure to implement the request in the event of incorrect information being sent.
Policies in the field of programs and courses:
- The fees are paid in full before the start of the course or a day before the start. We do not follow the installment system except according to the general terms and conditions
- Obligation to pay the amount due for the training course in the due period
- The institute has the right to change fees according to market conditions and economic developments, up or down
- Fees are subject to 15% VAT.
- All course fees are displayed in local or foreign currency and are due immediately through secure payment methods
- The Higher Distinguished Technology Institute for Training accepts payment through the following means: Visa - MasterCard - Mada - Cash
- The Institute is not responsible for the trainee's error in the payment process, or the exposure of the credit card used for payment to hacking or fraud online if used outside the site.
- The trainee is obligated to pay all fees due for the courses he participates in, and he must ensure that the information used in payment is correct, accurate and valid before completing the payment process